Creativity Days is an Apeiron Academy project dedicated to creativity as a personal skill that can be developed and used in every aspect of one’s life. The idea for the project was born in the hearts of a small group of “idea-lists” but quickly “infected” many friends and followers. All of them have been working hard for several months in order to make the event an inspiring celebration of the creative mind.
Creativity Days is the Arena that provokes and inspires! Unleash your creativity! The spirit of Creativity days will soon return!
Become friends with Creativity Days in Facebook and Twitter.
Creativity days 2010
In 2010 in three consecutive days Apeiron Academy conducted the first edition of the project that included series of events, united around the word creativity. Special guest of all events was Andy Green - international speaker in the field of creative marketing and public relations.
The events of "Creativity Days 2010" included:
- Creativity tour, that visited several language schools in Sofia and organizations
- Master Class "Creativity and communication" designed for professionals in PR, marketing, corporate communications
- Business Breakfast on the topic "Creativity in favor of a successful leader," in which audience were managers and heads of business units and departments
- Arena of Creativity - the biggest event of Creativity Days 2010, which consisted of variety of lectures, films and discussions on the topics of development and management of creativity.
In the 2010 we have created a variety of games, discussions and talked about our understanding of creativity, reaching almost 1000 people. We still think and work in this field. Because creativity is action. An action to turn new and fresh ideas into reality.
Partners of Creativity Days 2010
Like any good idea the initiative Creativity Days 2010 met a lot of supporters. The project received support from Chevrolet (main partner) and Sopharma (event partner). Creative partner was McCann Ericson Bulgaria.
Creativity Days worked in cooperation with Arena, Grand Hotel Sofia, Dedrax, /+/Sklada and Sony. Media partners were Sanoma Bliasak, B2BNews, Computerworld, Sofia Echo, SignCafe, SeeNews, Dir.bg, Expert.bg, Bulfoto, BTA, Fame Cards.
Help Creativity Days!
Every initiative need supporters that can turn dreams into ideas, then ideas into reality. In 2010 Apeiron Academy implemented the project almost entirely with private funds. Unfortunately, at the time the Academy doesn’t have the resources to continue the project.
If you have interest in the project and you are:
- rich in fresh ideas
- have the desire to contribute to and change the world around you
- all of the above.
Apeiron Academy and Creativity Days welcome you!